10 Hardest Things To Do In Life
(In my opinion.)
1. Waking up and getting to school/work in time on a rainy day.
Almost nearly impossible because i already have separation anxieties from leaving my bed on a normal day. So… yeah.
2. Not singing along that hella fine music playing on your iPod.
3. Make being happy your utmost priority.
“If you don’t enjoy it, then don’t do it.” Why is this so hard to do?
4. Feeling contented.
It’s both a good and a bad thing though, no? Feeling unsatisfied makes you work harder for more, but what if we’re unsatisfied all the time.
5. Being true to who you are.
Some days are harder than others, but they say “It Gets Better”. Do they really though.
6. Taking that last piece of chicken/fish/(insert relevant food here) when you’re eating in a group.
Maybe it’s because i’m Asian. But that last piece, almost always gets left behind.
7. Accepting things that are different.
Like the fact that some people don’t need to believe in a divine power to be happy, or that some people are happier loving someone of the same sex. Even if we can’t understand it, we should at least respect it. Preferably though, you would at least try to understand it.
8. Showing appreciation for the things we have.
Like that person who’s always been there.
Have i ever told you how much i love you and how thankful i am to have you in my life? THHHHHHHHHHISSSSSSSS much. And so much more.
9. Staying courageous, and spontaneous, and imaginative, and all the other things that make children so wonderful.
10. Forgiving yourself
Things just don’t come any harder than that. Yet at the same time, nothing is more necessary than that.
(unless of course, you’re one of those people who are just “never at fault”.)